Good Morning Beautiful Friends – it’s Beauty Profile time! Every month, we write a feature beauty profile on a local female entrepreneur, a woman in business or about town, and general legends. This month we are excited to profile Cassidy Neiser, a healthy living enthusiast.
Meet Cassidy Neiser
Cassidy is a Certified Holistic Health Coach and Culinary Nutrition Expert and has been a sports enthusiast from a young age. Growing up she was either on the soccer field, on the volleyball court or dancing her heart out at hip-hop. Cassidy’s journey led her to CrossFit which she quickly fell in love with thanks to the community and classes. Cassidy is now the General Manager at CrossFit Shallow Lake and loves helping others get started with CrossFit.
After overcoming major health obstacles, Cassidy was fascinated by the effects nutrition has on our overall physical and mental health. This fascination quickly turned into a passion to share her knowledge with others.
Cassidy is a certified Holistic Health Coach who teaches her fun approach to healthy living and wellbeing with her clients and everyone around her.
My passion is helping busy women take control of their health, break free from self-sabotage, and quit yo-yo dieting for good while not having to give up their favourite foods, feel restricted, or spend their time counting calories.
On her days off you will find Cassie outdoors exploring Grey Bruce with her puppy, raising chickens, baking something delicious, and connecting with other local entrepreneurs. Right now, Cassie is obsessed with Kokoro, Owen Sound’s new salt cave.
What Does Beauty Mean To You?
Happiness. There is nothing more beautiful than a smile!
Kindness. Sharing your beautiful soul by helping others
Healthy. Inside and out! Taking care of your body, mind and spirit.
Confidence. Believing in yourself.
When Do You Feel You Are Most Beautiful?
On a good hair day! This lion’s mane can get out of control sometimes. Also when I have been keeping up with my self-care and feeling well-rested.
Can You Describe Your Skincare Routine?
- Splash cold water on my face
- Drink lemon water and meditate for 10 minutes
- Sit in my favourite chair drinking fresh coffee, reading a chapter of a personal development book. Cassie’s current read is Adventures for your Soul by Shannon Kaiser.
- Get outside with my puppy and focus on deep breathing as we walk through the forest.
Skin Care Routine (Daily)
- Tea Tree & Lemon Foaming Cleanser – Nakd Basics
- Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant Exfoliant – Eminence (not every day)
- Stem Cellular Repair Eye treatment – Juice Beauty (for my dark circles) – Nakd Face Facial Serum – Nakd Basics
Body and Health Routine (Daily)
- Collagen Powder – 1 scoop daily for hair, nails and skin elasticity – Multivitamin
- Magnesium – Health First (Lawson’s Brand)
- Vitamin D3 drops
- Greens powder – Genuine Health
- Omega 3s
What Is Your Daily Makeup Routine?
- Rarely wear makeup. Sometimes mascara and I never leave my house without chapstick!
- Beauty Balm – ‘LUVU Beauty” cover-up for dark circles under eyes
- Powdered Bronzer – cheekbones
- Pencil ll eyebrows
- Shades of brown and greens for eye shadow to help my eyes pop
- Chapstick or the odd occasion lipstick
What Is The ONE Product You Can’t Live Without?
Burts Bees Chapstick!
Are There Any Beauty Tips or Traditions In Your Family?
My Nana always insisted on washing or patting our faces with a steaming hot face towel every night before bed.
Thanks, Cassidy! We love how you prioritize healthy living and your well-being.
It’s important to recognize that beauty is multi-faceted and your holistic approach is very motivating!